Aqua Scrubber-Ware Washing
Controls enclosures to be of stainless type 304
completely welded and water proof (NEMA 4X). On/Off power switch, dual
water temperature switch (low and high), on/off pump motor switch and
Entire unit constructed of type 304 polished stainless
steel. Sinks and drainboards are constructed of 14 gauge.
All interior corners to be coved to 3/4" radius with spherical
intersections. Top shall be of 14 gauge stainless steel all
welded construction with 11" high back splash and 3" high splash on
front and sides with 1-3/4" rolled edge. The wash sink consists
of an intake and discharge manifold both side mounted with specially
designed nozzles strategically placed for maximum scrubbing action.
Intake manifold to include an access panel for easy cleaning of intake
chamber, heater and probes. The pump is heavy duty brass
construction. The pump capacity varies with the Aqua-Scrubber
size. The motor is 2 HP totally enclosed, fan cooled with
permanently sealed bearings. The wash sink is firmly supported by
heavy gauge stainless steel channels welded to underside of sink.
H Frame legs assemblies are removable and provided with stainless
steel adjustable bullet feet.
- 14 gauge stainless steel type 304
- 2 HP wash pump motor TEFC
- Easy clean seamless front panel
- Welded support legs with stainless steel bullet feet
- Fast Flow mixing faucet (2 furnished w/rinse bowls over
- Utensil basket (stainless steel wire)
- Heater with low water protection & dual temperature
- Control panel enclosure (NEMA 4X)
- Standard models to choose from
- Basket style high capacity lever action waste drain
- Undershelf on clean end drainboard
- Sink overflows
- Pump timer - 1 - 8 hours
- Overshelf with mounting brackets (12" increments, 36" &
- Disposal and cone (in soiled drainboard, 48" minimum
- Scrap trough for disposal
- Shelves, cantilever or wall mounted
- End Splash
- Scrapper drainboard with pre-rinse faucet
||2.5 KW Immersion Rated 208/240V/60IPH
||Rated AMP 12.0
||2HP (TEFC) Motor Rated 208/230V/60/IPH
|Cord & Plug
||NEMA L6-30P Plug
||Total Load 21.2 AMP
Aqua-Scrubber is built tough.
However if services is required your new system is backed by:
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Heavy duty parts that were designed to fit your system
- Nationwide service network. Call 1-800-344-4802 for 24hr/7 day-week
Q. WHY SUCH A LARGE WASH TANK?
A. The large tank allows many
pans to wash at once and maximize labor savings.
Q. WHY DUAL HOT WATER?
A. The hotter the water the better
the cleaning. Use 110°
for normal, 130°
for heavy duty cleaning.
Q. WHAT SOAP SHOULD I USE?
A. Use of a non-foaming soap that is
designed for grease and baked on food…Please consult your soap
Q. HOW LONG DOES A WASH CYCLE
A. Normally a pan will be clean in 10-15
minutes, but the time will vary with the type of soil. Aqua·Scrubber
works on a continual basis, therefore, the
pan is left in until it is clean.
Q. IS ALL SCRUBBING OF PANS
A. While Aqua·Scrubber
will clean 80% with no labor required, some items will require minimal
wiping with an abrasive pad. Heavy manual scrubbing is
Q. DOES AQUA·SCRUBBER
WASH ONLY POTS & PANS?
A. NO! The large tank allows for
washing oven racks, filters, utensils and many other hard to clean
items. Your overall kitchen will be cleaner.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CHANGE THE WASH WATER?
A. Since the Aqua·Scrubber
homogenizes the dirt, the water actually lasts longer than a regular pot
& pan sink. With proper pre-rinsing of pans in scrapper area, water
should last 3-6 hours.
Q. HOW DO I OPERATE THE AQUA·SCRUBBER?
A. Aqua-Scrubber is designed to run
unattended. A usual mistake is to have an employee stand and watch the
pans wash. The manager must change the schedule to use that employee
elsewhere with just a visit to Aqua·Scrubber
in approximately 20 minute intervals.
Q. HOW DO I GET THE AQUA·SCRUBBER
THAT FITS MY NEEDS?
A. Just call your sales person at
1-800-336-4677 to have the proper size and configuration designed for